Ok, we are all back at school. I am teaching M/W/F this year - still with the two year olds. Last year's class spoiled me - 5 of 7 were potty trained. This year only 2 of 8 are potty trained! So, I feel like I change about 100 diapers in 5 hours! But....they are a very sweet bunch. They all seem to get along nicely. I am excited to see how much they will grow this year!
Bubby is repeating K4, which I have already decided was a very wise decision. He has matured alot, he loves being a helper and leader in class, and he is excited to come home and show me what he did in class! So Yayyyyy!
Baby Girl is in K3 - and loving it! She loves her teacher and is very excited to go to school. She comes home singing new songs and talking about her friends. And she is so excited about getting something out of the treasure box!!!
Sissy started 2nd grade this week. She came home with happiness spilling out of her! She is so excited about reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Then they will watch the old movie and they get to bring their favorite chocolate candy bar to school!!!!!! She also had her first tennis lesson yesterday and loved it!
Other news: I am so missing my hubby in bed!!!! Since he broke his ribs he has had to sleep in the recliner. He has tried the bed a couple of nights, but after an hour or so he has to return to the chair. He just can't lay on his back too well. He is mostly fine during the day, trying to take it easy, not lifting too much. But when he sneezes or coughs he says it feels like he's broken them all over again. I hope he will heal up soon! We are not cuddlers at all - we even use separate blankets, but I do miss knowing he is beside me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like school is going well...except that diaper thing!
We miss y'all on T, Th
Hopefully hubby will get better really soon. How long should it be before he heals?
Post a Comment