Woo hoo!!! I am so ready to slow down and enjoy the summer. We have no big plans. Sissy will go to a nature camp the first week of June - the same week I will begin taking some of my education classes - one in June and one in July. I am looking forward to this, but wondering how much of a brain I have left...seems like having kids can drain your brain!
Other plans: Sissy and Bubby will continue their ice skating lessons on Saturdays. They are really enjoying it. Bubby likes to watch the hockey games after practice. I may look into a 5 lesson cheernastics class for Baby. I will be joining a group of women for the next 9 Thursday nights doing Beth Moore's study of Esther AND Hubby and I may be joining a couples study group that will be meeting every other Sunday night. This is a huge deal - I hope that it works out and Hubby enjoys it!
Tonight my baby girl is spending the night away from home for the first time - YIKES! I hope she will make it through the night. I think she should do fine, especially since Sissy is spending the night there with the big sister of that family. She has been so excited for two weeks. I found it has been a great way to motivate her to make good choices and behave. "If you don't stop whining, then I don't think you'll be able to spend the night with friend." It has worked wonders--but now I'll have to think of something new.
Bubby was feeling the need to spend the night off too, so he invited himself to Grammy's house. I tried to talk Hubby into going out - but no luck there - he is out in his greenhouse pruning his plants. So, here I sit in the quiet wondering what to do.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for letting them come! We'll have to do it again soon!!
Post a Comment