Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer is here!

Yesterday was our last day of school. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the kids in my class - and this year I really had a great class - but I am so ready to just stay home!

I want to get some things cleaned and organized.
I want to work in my garden.
I want my kids to sleep as long as possible - maybe even til 7:00! (Of course this morning they were all up at 6:15! But we didn't have to rush to get to school.)
I want to use our Membership passes to the McWane Center.
I want to go on our Lake trip.
I want to go on gator rides with the kids at Nana's house.
I want to go swimming at Grandmama's.
I want to go for hikes.
I want to go to the park.
I want to meet up with friends and let the kids play together.
I want to enjoy each of my three kids all summer long!!!

Thank you Lord for this season in our lives!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

All of those things sound great...especially riding the gator at Nana's house!

Looking forward to getting together some this summer!