I have always felt that abortion is wrong. I don't condemn anyone who has had an abortion and I can only imagine the effects of how one would feel afterwards. So please don't take offense at this...but I think everyone needs to be more educated as to what abortion really does.
Please visit this site http://www.abort73.com/HTML/I-case.html. Be warned that it is very disturbing and emotional.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My husband actually just talked to me about this site. We're very against abortion, and I think you're absolutely right that people need to be aware of what abortion really is.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments.
Your kids are so cute!
That was probably the hardest thing I've ever made myself watch. Impossible to view without tears.....
Thank you for posting this....it's so easy to give up hope of ever changing our laws....but we all have a responsibility. Thanks for making us more aware, I hope everyone else will take the few minutes to watch the video.
That was sooo sad.
Post a Comment