
What is it like where you are? How do you feel? All of your pain gone? Happiness and peace always? Rejoicing, singing, and dancing?
I miss you so much...I miss your hugs and hearing you say "Hey Ape." I miss your big, big smile. I miss the way you could make fun of your dad like no one else - the way you could imitate him and make even him laugh at his stubborness! I miss seeing how much you love my kids - your Cupcake, Knucklehead, and Princess. I miss seeing you at church every week. There is so much that I miss...
But I know we will meet again...and we will be rejoicing, singing, and dancing!
I miss you so much...I miss your hugs and hearing you say "Hey Ape." I miss your big, big smile. I miss the way you could make fun of your dad like no one else - the way you could imitate him and make even him laugh at his stubborness! I miss seeing how much you love my kids - your Cupcake, Knucklehead, and Princess. I miss seeing you at church every week. There is so much that I miss...
But I know we will meet again...and we will be rejoicing, singing, and dancing!

1 comment:
Very Sweet! You'll have to tell me the story sometime...
Post a Comment